The WOO Audio WDS-1 Digital-to-Analog Converter is a superior digital audio playback component designed for serious music lovers. It is the perfect companion for any computer audio system, as well as our own state of the art WTP-1 Red Book CD Transport.
Neither up-sampling nor oversampling is used. The WDS-1 maintains pure data integrity, transmitting it via a standard high speed USB 2.0 interface operating in asynchronous mode.
High quality construction features include an all-aluminum chassis with no screws visible from any viewing angles, individual power supplies for both digital and analog circuitries, a custom built toroidal power transformer, multi-layer military grade PCBs, and an aluminum premium remote control (optional). All of the above are the result of our extensive focus on vigorous product development and improvements.
The WDS-1 incorporates a digital volume control which allows for direct connection to any power amplifier, negating the need for a preamplifier. Maximum output can be set at either two or four volts to suit different amplifier/speaker combinations.
- 24-Bit, 192kHz high resolution playback
- Ultra-low jitter USB 2.0 runs on Asynchronous mode
- S/PDIF interfaces through Optical and Coaxial, and AES/EBU through XLR connector
- Digital volume control allows for direct connection to any power amplifier
- VFD monitor display for inputs, sampling rate, filter, and volume
- Input switching button for all digital inputs
- Selectable digital filter in Sharp and Slow modes
- All-aluminum chassis with no screws visible from any viewing angles
- Individual power supplies for both digital and analog circuitries
- Multi-layer military grade PCBs
- Customized driver for Windows Vista/XP/7/8
- USB Audio Class 2.0 is natively supported by Apple OS X version 10.6.4 and above
- Chipset: PCM1795 D/A
- Sampling rate: up to 24-Bit, 192kHz for all inputs
- Inputs: Asynchronous USB2.0, Optical, AES/EBU, Coaxial
- Outputs: 1 RCA unbalanced, 1 XLR balanced
- Max output: [email protected], [email protected]
- Frequency response: 10Hz to 20kHz, +/-0.5dB
- Distortion: <0.002%
- S/N: 120dB
- All-aluminum premium remote control (optional)
- Mains supply: 100-120V, 220-240V, 50/60Hz, factory configurable
- Finish: Anodized aluminum
- Dimension: 84mm x 230mm x 320mm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 9 lbs / 4kg