The SRH750DJ headphones feature 50 mm neodymium dynamic drivers tuned to deliver high-output bass with extended highs. Ear cups that swivel 90° make the SRH750DJ perfect for meeting the demands of live professional DJ mixing.
The Shure SRH750DJ headphone has the largest driver in the Shure headphone range. You can expect particularly high bass response with extended highs. With a high rated load of 3000 mW this headphone can cope with very high volumes clearly and distortion-free.
Impedance is perfectly co-ordinated with DJ-mixers and the closed design blocks ambient noise out in loud locations (AKA DJ Booths!).
- Enhanced frequency response tuned to deliver high-output bass with extended highs
- High impedance optimised for DJ mixers
- 3000 mW input power for high sound pressure levels
- Adjustable, collapsible headband with 90° swivel ear cups for comfort and easy one-ear placement
- Replacement set of ear pads included to ensure long product life
- Bayonet clip securely locks detachable cable into ear cup
- Legendary Shure quality to withstand the rigors of everyday use
What's in the box
- A heaphone carrying pouch,
- a 1/4" adapter,
- plus a spare pair of earpads
Transducer Type : Dynamic, Neodym-Magnet
Driver size: 50
Sensitivity: 106 dB SPL/mW
Impedance: 32 Ω
Max. input power: 3000 mW
Frequency range: 5 Hz - 30 kHz Ω
Net Weight: 291 g
Cable length: 3 m
Type of cable: Detachable, coiled
Plug: Gold-plated 3.5 mm stereo mini plug