Building on over 85 years of audio experience, the SRH1540 Premium Studio Headphones deliver superior acoustic performance, comfort and durability to listeners of all kinds - professional engineers, musicians and audiophiles.
Building on over 85 years of audio experience, the SRH1540 Premium Studio Headphones deliver superior acoustic performance, comfort and durability to listeners of all kinds - professional engineers, musicians and audiophiles. The SRH1540 utilizes 40 mm neodymium drivers for an expansive soundstage with clear, extended highs and warm bass. Developed with aluminum alloy and carbon fiber construction, the lightweight and durable design also features Alcantara™ ear pads for maximum sound isolation and comfort.
A zippered storage case, replacement set of ear pads, and an additional dual-exit cable ensure years of uninterrupted listening enjoyment.
Also includes a threaded 1/4" (6.3) mm gold-plated adapter.
- 40 mm neodymium drivers deliver superior acoustic performance for an expansive soundstage with clear, extended highs and warm bass.
- Diaphragm developed with APTIV™ Film for improved linearity and lower THD (total harmonic distortion).
- Closed-back, circumaural design rests comfortably over the ears and reduces background noise.
- Lightweight construction featuring aircraft-grade aluminum alloy yoke and carbon fiber cap for enhanced durability.
- Steel driver frame with vented center pole piece improves linearity and eliminates internal resonance for consistent performance at all listening levels.
- Ergonomic dual-frame, padded headband is lightweight and fully adjustable for hours of listening comfort.
- Oxygen-free copper cable (OFC) with Kevlar™ reinforced jacket for superior performance and durability.
- Dual-exit cables with gold-plated MMCX connectors provide secure connection and detachability for easy storage or replacement.
- Replaceable ear pads made with Alcantara™ and low density, slow recovery foam for exceptional comfort.
- Additional cable, replacement ear pads, and storage case provide years of listening enjoyment and convenient storage.
- Legendary Shure durability to withstand the rigors of everyday use.
What's in the box
- Threaded ¼” Adapter
- Replacement Dual-Exit Cable Assembly
- Replacement Alcantara™ Ear Pads
- Zippered, Hard Storage Case
Transducer Type : Dynamic, Neodymium magnet
Driver size: 40 mm
Sensitivity: 99 dB SPL/mW
Impedance: 46 Ω
Max. input power: 1000 mW
Frequency range: 5 Hz - 25 kHz Ω
Net Weight: 286 g
Cable length: 1.83 m
Type of cable: Dual-exit, detachable oxygen-free copper
Plug: Gold-plated 1/8" (3.5 mm) stereo mini jack