Shure SE846 Demo
SE846 Sound Isolating™ Earphones
Quad High-Definition MicroDrivers with True Sub woofer deliver extended high-end clarity and unparalleled low-end performance.
Quad High-Definition MicroDrivers
Featuring Quad High-Definition MicroDrivers with True Sub woofer, the SE846 delivers extended high-end clarity and unparalleled low-end performance. A patent-pending design includes a groundbreaking low-pass filter that enables deep low-end performance of a True Sub woofer without sacrificing clarity or detail. Customization frequency response, detachable cable and a wide variety of accessories ensure an unequaled, perfectly tailored listening experience.
Quad High-Definition MicroDrivers with True Sub woofer
For extended high-end clarity and unparalleled low-end performance
- Four custom-engineered, balanced armature drivers tailored to blend precisely with each other.
- Three way system configuration for dedicated low, mid and high frequency distribution
Patented Earphone Design with Groundbreaking Low-Pass FilterEnables a ~3dB roll-off at 90Hz (~10dB at 250Hz)
- Ten precision-welded, stainless steel plates form 4 inches of high acoustic mass pathway, naturally enabling low frequency roll-off to begin at about 75Hz without distortion or artifacts.
- Provides previously unattainable deep low-end performance of a True Sub woofer without sacrificing clarity or detail.
Customization Frequency ResponseAdjustable sound signatures via changeable nozzle inserts and removable, metal nozzle: balanced, warm and bright options included.
Unmatched Personalization and Comfort
Ergonomic, Flexible Design
- Lightweight, low profile shape with optimized nozzle angle is designed to rest comfortably in the ear.
- Over-the-ear configuration keeps cables out of the way.
Durable, Sophisticated Design
Engineered to survive demanding Shure quality standards
- Removable cable and nozzle components ensure a long product life by providing easy and efficient cleaning and part replacement.
- Rugged, ergonomic housing with sweat-resistant construction is built to withstand the extremes of on-stage or everyday wear.
- Extended High-End Clarity with Unparalleled Low-End Performance
- Patented Design Includes Groundbreaking Low-Pass Filter
- Customization Frequency Response
- Detachable Cable and Removable Nozzle
- Sound Isolating Design
- Premium Accessories
- Speaker type: Quad High-Definition MicroDrivers with True Sub woofer
- Sensitivity: 114 dB SPL/mW
- Impedance: 9 Ω
- Frequency Range from: 15 Hz
- Frequency Range to: 20 KHz