Shure SE535 Demo
SE535 Sound Isolating Earphones
Utilizes Triple High Definition MicroDrivers – a dedicated tweeter and dual woofers for spacious sound and rich bass.
Sound Isolating Design
Sound isolating earphones were originally developed as Personal Monitor Systems to allow musicians to hear their own performances in loud onstage environments.
They work by using soft, flexible sleeves to block background noise, allowing small, high-performance drivers to deliver incredibly precise sound directly to the ear. By selecting from an assortment of included soft sleeves, you are able to personalize the fit of the earphones to your ears.
Triple High-Definition MicroDriver
It is made up of three balanced armature drivers – one dedicated tweeter and dual woofers. It also includes an integrated passive crossover that ensures high and low frequencies remain distinct and defined. This allows you to hear the details of your music like never before.
Sound Isolation vs Noise Cancelling
The seal created by a sound isolating earphone physically blocks most frequencies of background noise. Noise cancelling headphones are generally larger, heavier and battery driven. It uses active circuitry to counteract background noise, which may introduce unwanted artifacts in to your audio.
- Triple High-Definition MicroDrivers – one dedicated tweeter and two woofers
- Spacious sound with rich bass
- Cable with formable wire and a wide assortment of accessories for secure, comfortable fit
- Sound isolating up to 30 dB of isolation
- Cables are lockable for safe connection while in use and detachable for easy replacement
- Speaker type: Triple High-Definition MicroDrivers
- Sensitivity: 119 dB SPL/mW
- Impedance: 36 Ω
- Frequency Range from: 18 Hz
- Frequency Range to: 19 KHz
- Cable length: 162 cm