SE846 Sound Isolating™ Earphones
Quad High-Definition MicroDrivers with True Sub woofer deliver extended high-end clarity and unparalleled low-end performance.
Quad High-Definition MicroDrivers
Featuring Quad High-Definition MicroDrivers with True Sub woofer, the SE846 delivers extended high-end clarity and unparalleled low-end performance. A patent-pending design includes a groundbreaking low-pass filter that enables deep low-end performance of a True Sub woofer without sacrificing clarity or detail. Customization frequency response, detachable cable and a wide variety of accessories ensure an unequaled, perfectly tailored listening experience.
Quad High-Definition MicroDrivers with True Sub woofer
For extended high-end clarity and unparalleled low-end performance
- Four custom-engineered, balanced armature drivers tailored to blend precisely with each other.
- Three way system configuration for dedicated low, mid and high frequency distribution
Patented Earphone Design with Groundbreaking Low-Pass FilterEnables a ~3dB roll-off at 90Hz (~10dB at 250Hz)
- Ten precision-welded, stainless steel plates form 4 inches of high acoustic mass pathway, naturally enabling low frequency roll-off to begin at about 75Hz without distortion or artifacts.
- Provides previously unattainable deep low-end performance of a True Sub woofer without sacrificing clarity or detail.
Customization Frequency ResponseAdjustable sound signatures via changeable nozzle inserts and removable, metal nozzle: balanced, warm and bright options included.
Unmatched Personalization and Comfort
Ergonomic, Flexible Design
- Lightweight, low profile shape with optimized nozzle angle is designed to rest comfortably in the ear.
- Over-the-ear configuration keeps cables out of the way.
- Two included cable lengths (116 cm and 162 cm) for flexible wearing options.
Detachable Cable with Wireform Fit
- Durable Kevlar™ reinforced cable allows easy replacement or customization.
- Formable wire ensures secure placement, and over the ear configuration keeps cables out of the way.
- MMCX Connector has a lock-snap mechanism allowing 360-degree rotation for comfortable fit.
Durable, Sophisticated Design
Engineered to survive demanding Shure quality standards
- Removable cable and nozzle components ensure a long product life by providing easy and efficient cleaning and part replacement.
- Rugged, ergonomic housing with sweat-resistant construction is built to withstand the extremes of on-stage or everyday wear.
|Balanced||Neutral (as shipped)|
|Bright||+2.5 dB, 1kHz to 8 kHz|
-2.5 dB, 1kHz to 8 kHz
- Extended High-End Clarity with Unparalleled Low-End Performance
- Patented Design Includes Groundbreaking Low-Pass Filter
- Customization Frequency Response
- Detachable Cable and Removable Nozzle
- Sound Isolating Design
- Premium Accessories
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
What's in the box
- Premium square carrying case
- Black foam sleeves (S/ M/ L)
- Soft flex sleeves (S/ M/ L)
- Yellow foam sleeves
- Triple flange sleeves
- ¼ inch adapter
- Airline adapter
- Volume control
- 116 cm detachable cable
- Nozzle removal key
- 2 additional pairs of nozzle inserts
- Cable clip
- Polishing cloth
- Speaker type: Quad High-Definition MicroDrivers with True Sub woofer
- Sensitivity: 114 dB SPL/mW
- Impedance: 9 Ω
- Frequency Range from: 15 Hz
- Frequency Range to: 20 KHz
- Cable length: Detachable cable with wireform fit - 162 cm and 116 cm
- Soft, flexible sleeves in multiple shapes and sizes gently contour to ears.
- Portable, zippered carrying case
- Nozzle removal key included for nozzle insert change and easy cleaning and maintenance.
- Volume attenuator, ¼” adapter, airline adapter, polishing cloth and cable clip also included.