MA750i: Noise isolating, premium, in-ear headphone with remote and microphone
Using RHA's Aerophonic™ design, the MA750i is constructed from individually machined stainless steel components. The handmade driver (model 560.1) and over-ear fit ensure remarkable sound reproduction and a comfortable, noise isolating fit.
High-Res Audio certified
The MA750i in-ear headphone conforms to Hi-Res Audio standards as defined by Japan Audio Society. This logo is used under license from Japan Audio Society.
Precise, balanced and articulate sound reproduction with a great depth of soundstage
The RHA 560 series of drivers has been designed to deliver a clear and natural sound. With high levels of spatial separation and distance, they are capable of reproducing audio with exceptional power and precision.
Over-ear cable supports
The MA750i features contoured, over-ear cable supports designed to hold the headphones in position with the cable running behind and over the ear. The cable supports offer a more comfortable, secure fit and help deliver effective noise isolation.
- Handmade driver (model 560.1) for precise, balanced and articulate sound reproduction with a great depth of soundstage.
- Noise isolating design.
- 303F grade stainless steel construction.
- Remote and Microphone 3-button remote and microphone for use with compatible Apple devices.
- Selection of Tips Selection of dual density silicone, double flange silicone and memory foam ear tips.
- Steel reinforced, oxygen-free cable with gold plated connection.
- Ear Hook Contoured over-ear cable supports.
- Hard Case Premium carry case and stainless steel ear tip holder.
What's in the box
- MA750i in-ear headphone
- 6 pairs, dual density ear tips - S x2 / M x2 / L x2
- 2 pairs, double flange ear tips - S x1 / L x1
- 2 pairs, memory foam ear tips
- Stainless steel ear tip holder
- Premium carry case
- Clothing clip
|Drivers||Handmade Dynamic (model 560.1)|
|Cable||1.35m, reinforced, OFC|
|Connections||3.5mm, gold plated|