The HD 518 open, circumaural headphones prove that quality and affordability can go hand in hand.
They are fitted with Sennheiser’s innovative E.A.R. technology to ensure accurate channeling of audio signals into your ears while their sophisticated Duofol diaphragms reduce unwanted resonances to an absolute minimum.
To amplify your listening pleasure even further, their generously padded earpads and headband cushion provide outstanding wearing comfort, even for long listening sessions.
• High-end open circumaural headphones with E.A.R. technology for excellent sound reproduction with deep rich bass
• Sennheiser's innovative "Eargonomic Acoustic Refinement" (E.A.R.) design channels audio signals directly into your ears
• State-of-the-art, advanced Duofol diaphragms for transparency and minimal distortion
• Highly optimised, field-strengthened neodymium ferrous magnet systems for an excellent dynamic response
• Lightweight aluminium voice coils for high efficiency and excellent dynamics
• Soft, crackle-free ear pads and headband cushion provide outstanding listening comfort
• Distinctive grille-like ear cup casing design
• Excellent connectivity, also with home Hifi equipment
14 - 26000 Hz
Sound pressure level (SPL)
108 dB (1 kHz/1 Vrms)
THD, total harmonic distortion
< 0,2 % (1 kHz/100 dB SPL)