beyerdynamic DX 160 iE Demo
Efficient, powerful neodymium drivers deliver fantastic sound, making this headphone one of the best in its class: deep low-end, clear mids and transparent treble set the DX 160 iE apart from its competitors.
PERFECT FIT AND ISOLATION
Wearing comfort, isolation of ambient noise and a deep bass-response are crucial for any in-ear headphones. The iDX 160 iE achieves all three of these with ease, coming supplied with one of the biggest choices of eartips available: 5 pairs of bowl-shaped types, 1 pair of double-flange types and 1 pair of triple-flange silicone types ensure that you can enjoy your music the way you like it. In addition, should you prefer foam types then the original Comply™ eartips (type T-400) provide a great fit, reducing ambient noise and enhancing bass – right down to the very low-end.
FLAT CABLES - AS LONG AS YOU NEED THEM TO BE
The DX 160 iE is supplied with a flat, tangle-free cable for easy handling and convenience. Should you need this to stretch a little further, an extension cable is also included with the headphones.
MATERIALS AND DESIGN
Full-metal-housings, attractive anodized surfaces, shiny aluminium rings and careful attention to detail make the DX 160 iE a headphone with quality you can see and touch. Sturdy design, rugged TPE-material and a 45° angled plug ensure your earphones will stand the test of time, no matter how you wear them.
- Outstanding detailed and balanced sound thanks to powerful Neodymium HD acoustic drivers: deep bass, clear mids and transparent highs
- Perfect fit and best wearing comfort due to eartips in various sizes and versions
- Undisturbed music enjoyment due to reliable seal keeping unwanted ambient noise out
- Elegant design and high-quality workmanship for a long-lasting listening enjoyment
- Rugged, but lightweight metal housing made from anodized aluminium - robust and durable
- Flat cables minimize cable clutter and unfold almost by themselves
- 45° angled 1/8" (3,5 mm) mini stereo jack plug - tensile forces are absorbed better