With newly designed drivers and in-line mic and control, the ATH-CKS550iS Solid Bass in-ear headphones give you portable, smartphone-compatible headphones with superb bass reproduction. The powerful 9.8 mm Dual Magnetic-Field Drivers feature an extra magnet in front of the driver to create a concentrated magnetic field that helps produce full, textured bass. Audio-Technica’s specially designed Multiple-Transition Diaphragms add to the expansive bass response, as does the new Bass Venting System, which provides excellent air damping.
The 1.2 m (3. 9') flat cable includes an in-line mic and control that lets you answer calls and control music on your smartphone or other portable device. The ATH-CKS550iS also comes with four sizes of silicone eartips (XS/S/M/L) that fit onto the headphones’ two-position posts, supplying a custom fit with outstanding sound isolation. A convenient carrying pouch is also included.
- 9.8 mm Dual Magnetic-Field Drivers with Multiple-Transition Diaphragms deliver superb bass
- Bass Venting System provides excellent air damping
- In-line control with mic for answering/ending calls and controlling music & video playback on smartphones and other portable devices
- wo-position post maximizes sound isolation while providing a better fit
- Includes silicone eartips (XS/S/M/L) and carrying pouch
|Driver Diameter||9.8 mm|
|Frequency Response||5 - 24,000 Hz|
|Weight||7.5 g (0.3 oz)|
|Cable||1.2 m (3. 9') with mic & control, Y-type|
|Connector||3.5 mm (1/8") stereo mini-plug|
|Accessories Included||silicone eartips (XS/S/M/L), pouch|
|Sensitivity (Microphone)||-44dB (0dB = 1V/Pa, 1kHz)|
|Frequency Response (Microphone)||100 - 10,000 Hz|
|Polar Pattern (Microphone)||Omnidirectional|