The Solid Bass In-Ear Headphones, ATH-CKS1100iS, is here to satisfy the desires of bass-lovers. The ATH-CKS1100iS uses Dual Phase Push-Pull Driver, two facing 12.5mm drivers to deliver premium sound reproduction by reducing intermodulation distortion for amazing wide range audio reproduction, from rich bass to crystal-clear high frequency sounds. In front of the diaphragm, it adopted a DLC (diamond-like carbon) coating to improve the high-frequency characteristics have a high hardness close to diamond. With the Dual Airflow Bass Venting System, it provides precise control of diaphragm movement for high-resolution audio.
- Exclusive Solid Bass Dual Phase Push-Pull Drivers to reduce intermodulation distortion for wide range audio reproduction, from deep, rich bass to crystal-clear high frequency sounds.
- Machined Aluminium Housing to reduce unwanted vibration from driver movement for extended mid-high frequency reproduction.
- Dual Airflow Bass Triple Venting System ideally positioned to provide precise control of diaphragm movement for high-resolution audio-reproduction with massive bass.
- Aluminum finishing for anti-vibration to produce clear mid-high frequencies.
- 2 position post provides better fit and sound isolation.
- In-line control with mic for handling calls and controlling music and video playback.
- Exclusive A2DC*-type detachable 1.2m cable with in-line control with mic for handling calls and controlling music and video playback.
*A2DC: Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial.