The ATH-AD2000X open back headphones offer a superlative listening experience. Feather-light and incredibly comfortable, these headphones gives you hours of stunning stereo listening, without fatigue. The large 53 mm aperture drives on the headphones are based around Audio-Technica’s bobbin-wound CCAW voice coils that regenerate the audio signal with crisp resolution and a deep, balanced bass.
The AD2000X’s excel at accurately reproducing classical and audiophile materials. These headphones are designed with lightweight aluminium honeycomb casings, which ensure absolute comfort for long periods of wear. The unique 2-part headband has self-adjusting wings which exert little pressure and absolutely no force on the crown of your head, maintaining an immersive, enjoyable listening experience.
• Audiophile-quality open-air headphones deliver clear, natural vocal and instrumental reproduction, a smooth tonal balance, precise imaging and superlative dynamic range
• Large-aperture 53 mm drivers and CCAW voice coils for superior sound reproduction
• No sense of pressure on the ears, resulting in a completely natural sensation
• 3D Wing Support Housing offers a vibration-proof mechanism that provides comfortable support for a better listening experience
• Extremely comfortable ear-fitting pads
• Gold-plated stereo 1/8” (3.5 mm) connector with 1/4” (6.3 mm) adapter
|Driver Diameter||53 mm|
|Frequency Response||5 – 45,000 Hz|
|Maximum Input Power||2000 mW|
|Connector||3.5 mm (1/8") mini-stereo, gold-plated|
|Accessory Included||Detachable 6.3 mm (1/4") adapter|