Logitech UE 900 Noise-Isolating Earphones
No notes left unheard.
We created the Logitech UE 900 Noise-Isolating Earphones for people who live for music and want the best in sound quality. The quad-armature design creates warm sound and the noise-isolating ear cushions provide undisturbed listening. These premium earphones are only surpassed by our professional Stage Monitors, the #1 in-ear monitors used by professional touring musicians. With all our products, the unique UE Sound Signature delivers rich, clear audio that’s perfectly tuned.
- Four drivers per ear—two woofers for low frequencies, one driver for mid-range, and one tweeter for high notes—guarantee every note is heard as it was played
- Three-way crossover directs signals to frequency-specific drivers for clean, well-rounded, textured sound
- Wide sound stage with soul-satisfying bass, sweet highs and a crisp piano-like timbre
UE Sound Signature
- Sound that’s distinctly and unmistakably UE—pure, undiluted, rich, clear and perfectly tuned
- Faithfully recreates the original studio recording—and adds a low-end kick
8 sets of ear cushions
- Get your perfect fit with five pairs of soft silicone ear cushions in sizes XXS to L
- Three sizes of Comply Foam Tips for greater noise isolation up to 26 dB
- Large bore openings deliver maximum audio richness and clarity
Two detachable cords for music and calls
- One just for listening to music
- One with controls and a mic—answer/end calls and get right back to the music without taking your iPhone out of your pocket
- Adjust volume, pause and change tracks on your iPod, iPhone or iPad with one touch
No noise. Just music.
Nothing matters but the music—so UE 900 earphones create a secure seal that blocks out annoying background noise.
Made to move with you
- Feel free to rock or roll—the wrap-around ear loops keep your earphones comfortably in place
- Discreet design sits flush to your ears for a secure fit
- Compact hardcase and soft travel pouch protect your earphones and slip easily into a pocket or bag
- Airline attenuator lowers overall volume for noisy sources such as on airplanes
- ¼-inch adapter jack connects earphones to professional or home stereo equipment
|Input sensitivity||101.2 dB @ 1 kHz, 50mW|
|Frequency response||20 Hz – 20 kHz|
|Noise isolation||-26 decibels of ambient stage noise.|
|Impedance||30 Ohms @ 1kHz|
|Internal speaker configuration||4 proprietary balanced armatures with a 3-way crossover|
|Input connector||1/8” headphone jack into any personal monitoring system|