Audio Technica ATH-ESW9A Demo (Kuching)
Wooden housings made of African Paddock wood not only look great—they contribute to the superior acoustic reproduction that these beautiful headphones offer. Audio-Technica’s specially designed 42 mm neodymium drivers project powerfully. Luxurious earpads deliver long-wearing comfort. The headphones fold flat for compact storage.
- The housings are made of 100% African Paddock wood *
- The newly developed 42 mm diameter driver ensures high quality sound
- The driver unit is integrated with a high-rigidity containing glass to reproduce clear mid-range and treble
- Acoustic seal prevents disturbance from environmental noise
- The luxury lambskin ear pads provide long-lasting comfort and fit
- The fold-able headphones are easy to store and carry
* African Paddock is often used for keyboard percussion instruments such as the marimba or xylophone, because the material’s strength and elasticity produces excellent acoustic characteristics.
|FREQUENCY RESPONSE||5 - 35,000Hz|
|MAXIMUM INPUT POWER||1,000mW|
|PLUG||3.5mm gold plated stereo mini-plug|